Monday, November 2, 2015

Frozen Bubble

                                                          (Disclaimer: old photo)
Even though this photo is from back in high school Its still one of my favorites. With the cold weather approaching very soon here I wish to go and try and recreate an image like this again. Its a bubble that's resting on top of a small granite table outside when it was below freezing temperature. If you blow bubbles when it is below the freezing point you can actually see the bubble freezing over ( like in the bottom and top of the bubble). It took many tries to get this one picture, who knew how hard it was to blow bubbles in the freezing cold winter. Then in photo shop I had the image of the trees as the sun was setting and I overlapped the two images together and smoothed out the edges to make the scene fit in the bubble I love the bright warm colors in the sky compared to the silhouettes of the tress and I think that scene overall fits well with the bubble, and the reflection of my white gate on the bubble gives it some perspective and texture. Overall I don't like winter but it can help create some amazing images, looking forward to what this season brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment