Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Paint In Water



I had went back and retried this project with different lighting outside and I am happy with the results. I want to experiment with different mediums of either paint or ink whatever I can find. I love how the purple and white image almost looks like the top of a mushroom cloud from an erupting volcano. I love how the blue and pink fold into each other but you can still see the separation of colors. The pink and orange are almost like mirrors of each other I was able to time it right so that both colors hit the surface of the water at the same time. Resulting in similar patters in how they expanded once in the water which compliment well with each other and against the grey background. I wish to continue with this project and further it more with different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment